Scheme of examination:
- The examination to the candidates of Para Medical College in all five courses shall be conducted by the Para Medical board.
- The examination shall be conducted in accordance with the scheme of examination drawn for each subject.
- There shall be two examination in a year , i.e , Annual and supplementary examinations and shall be conducted by the Para Medical Board .
- The board examinations shall consist of written , practical and viva examinations as specified in the scheme of examination prescribed for each course .
- Regular Internal Assessment will be conducted by the college twice in a year and the marks list containing the average of these two Internal Assessment shall be submitted to the board well before the commencement of board examination by the Principal.