- A candidate seeking admission to the Certificate course in any of paramedical courses must have passed SSLC.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Diploma in Paramedical Courses must have passed PUC II year science.
Selection For Admission:
- The selection of admission under management quota will be made on merit basis.
- Admission will be valid for the year in which the candidate is selected.
- The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
- For admission the following documents are required to be submitted.
- TC/LC from the institution last attended.
- Character certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Proof of Date of birth certificate.
- Marks card of PUC II or 10+2 or intermediate.
- Migration certificate for the other state candidates.
Number of seat available:
|Sr No||Name of the Course||Intake|
|1||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology||30|
|2||Diploma in Dialysis Technology||20|
|3||Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology||20|
|4||Diploma in Ophthalmology Technology||20|
|5||Diploma in Health Inspector||20|
- 80% of attendance should be compulsory to appear the university exams as well as Internal assessment examination otherwise the students are not permissible to attain these exams.